A year in Brussels here.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rio - Day 8 - Revestimento

Cidade Maravilhosa. Last day, travel day, sad day. We left Buzios by bus in the morning to meet up with some local Brazilians back in Rio for a (huge) late lunch. Our plan at this point was to head back to Maracana stadium for a futebal match between 2 local teams. The plan fell through when we discovered one of our travel mates had mistaken their flight departure time, making the outing a bit trouble than it was worth. So it was a lazy late lunch, then off to the airport.

The last thing we wanted at the end of this week, besides going home, was 10 hours on an overnight flight. But there we were, in the plane, and I scored an entire row to myself, while the rest of the flight was full. Score!


I will post pictures I like best soon. Now I nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home