A year in Brussels here.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rio - Day 7

Last full day in Brazil. So much to do! Naturally we will do almost nothing - the weather is great, the beach is there, and so are the caipirinhas. Also, a week of late nights, partying, walking, traveling, less than desirable beds, too much food and sun one one member of our party has come down with the flu.

As for me, surfing has been canceled. I don't want to just do it a couple hours on the last day.... I want lessons, then keep on practicing. I guess I have to go to a surfing beach again some time soon.

A quick stroll out for a late night pizza, and that's about it for today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caipirinha de Maracujá:

http://www.freewisdom.org/en/all/entries/2007/05/09/caiprinha_de_maracuja/

12/25/2007 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home