A year in Brussels here.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Juicing

I should add, while I briefly have computer access, I am now juicing fruits. This, with my bread making obsession (still going strong), are keeping me full of yummy food.

The juicing is great: go to the store, buy the fruit that is on sale (it is what is in season - unless it looks like crap), through it in the blender, pour, drink. You can't screw it up. Unless you put in too much lemon or lime... and I bet cranberries can do some damage too.

And you usually don't have to peel the fruit (except the pineapple *ouch*, and the banana).

I typically do: 1/3 pineapple, 1 banana, 1 apple, 1 cup of frozen or fresh berries, 1 orange, 1 of something else lying around and it makes just over a liter.

(Hmmmm, I just saw coconut in the products website.....)

Yum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home