A year in Brussels here.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Arlington wildlife

we have come across some larger wildlife in Arlington this week. Driving home the other night there was a deer on the road well into Arlington. Didn't seem to startled so I guess it was living in the area?

On my commute home a fox crossed my path. 2 weeks ago a shower was installed at work and I have ridden ever since. With the 30C, high humidity weather, it is nice to have a cold shower before work to make sure you are awake.


On the map of my commute, starting from the bottom (south), the westerly portions are on forested creek side trails, and the easterly portions are on streets. So its about half off road, half on. And at 14 km, its a good start and finish to the work day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home