A year in Brussels here.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A week of rain

Last week was wet here in Arlington. My bike route turned into a canoe route. I captured these photos and videos of the two water falls I ride over and the tunnels I ride through on my daily commute. If I ride within a couple hours of rain they are flooded as shown here. These shots were trapped Thursday.








By Friday when it had been raining for a 3 days straight, the water falls were more raging and the tunnels had less air space. Crossing the waterfalls submerged my hubs, passing through 1 tunnel submerged my wheels and water bottle. The second tunnel was a narrow part of the river so it was very fast flowing sending rooster tails of water over my head.






That was a perfect way to finish off a week at work.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home