A year in Brussels here.

Friday, November 17, 2006

How not to earn money

In the local Loblaws last night a man mugged a woman who was on the otherside of the apples from me. In this store the pharmacy and the produce are adjacent. The victim was sitting with her arm in one of those blood pressure machines. The look of terror on th muggers face is unforgetable as he went sprinting by. After years of working at Safeway, I felt the urge to give chase,cause man that was fun. But I also remeber it isn't really worth it. I was impressed with his timing though, he was able to make it out the in door just as someone was coming in.

Tonight we drive down to Toronto to spend the weekend with family. Its a big eating weekend, in respect of St. George.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMag said...

Owen, that mugging story was brutal! man o man some people really have problems.

11/19/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Scullerkid said...

Dude, I have this urge to call you a CHICKEN, but I guess you are right.....it's not worth the risk.

11/21/2006 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home